Do you deliver to me?
How does the Cibo Meals ordering process work?
Great question! Here’s the breakdown:
Thursday – We send out an email with two new vegetarian meal options for the upcoming week, as well as posting them to our website, CiboMeals.com. You can place your order any time after the new meal options are released, and you can order as many jars as often as you want.
Sundays – You will receive a reminder-to-order email so you don’t miss out on our creative, ready-to-eat meals!
Mondays – Please order and pay online by 11:00 a.m. so we can shop for your ingredients fresh that day and be ready to cook up your order on Tuesday.
Tuesday between 3:00-7:00 p.m. – We deliver right to your doorstep (home or business). Your meals are prepared, cooked, and jarred fresh at Rocky Mountain Commissary in Arvada, CO earlier that day.
The next time you order from Cibo Meals, just leave your rinsed jars in a bag where we can grab them when we make your new delivery…easy, right?
We fully wash and sanitize the jars, lids, and cooler bags that are returned to us each week.
Dishes are prepared vegetarian and protein recommendations are always included in case you want to add this to your meal yourself.
Help! I'm having trouble placing my order online.
What sizes are available to order?
- Regular Cibo is a Quart size jar or 32 oz. (about 2 servings) for $23.00/jar + sales tax
- Piccolo Cibo is a Pint-size jar or 16 oz. (about 1 serving) for $13.50/jar + sales tax
What if I’m not home for my Cibo Meals delivery?
Do you accommodate dietary preferences or restrictions?
How long will my Cibo Meals last after delivery?
I received my delivery, now what?
Can I freeze these meals to eat later?
What's the deal with the glass jars?
Can COVID-19 be transmitted through food?
According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) “there is no evidence to support the spread of COVID-19 through food.” Additionally, “there is likely very low risk of spread from food products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient, refrigerated, or frozen temperatures.” Maintaining the safety and quality of our product and ensuring our customers’ well being is our highest priority.
Please email [email protected] with any questions you might have about this.
HELP! I'm locked out of my Cibo Meals account.
I bought an 8-Pack Package, 10-Pack Package or Gift Certificate. What happens next?
- Store Credit for the amount purchased will be added to your account and a specific coupon code will be emailed to you. Please check your email for this code or login to your account and click Coupons on the left-hand side of your screen.
- For Packages only – Enjoy any meal options within the size package you bought (Regular or Piccolo) within 90 days of purchase.
- For Gift Certificates, you can purchase any amount you would like. During checkout, you will be asked “Send coupons to me” or “Gift coupons to someone else”. You will be able to enter the desired recipients email and message to them if you select the “Gift” option. Again, a specific coupon code will be generated for use when ordering.
- To use your store credit, please login to your account then place your order. You will see a bright green box with your specific coupon code when checking out. Click on this to apply your store credit until it runs out.
- You can purchase as many packages as many times as you want, each new package will have a new coupon code.
- Cannot be combined with any other coupon codes or discounts offered.
- Please contact us at [email protected] or call/text 720.530.3140 with any questions/issues.
I have other questions. How can I get an answer?
We LOVE Cibo Meals. Such a treat to have a meal ready on-the-fly for our busy schedule! The regular size jar works perfectly as a side for our family of 4 (includes 2 teenage boys). It’s easy to add a protein (grilled chicken, shrimp, burger patty) and once you do, you have a complete meal that’s yummy, nutritious and quick. Love Cibo Meals!
Cibo Meals has been a time & lifesaver for our busy lived. I work in Boulder, where lunch out is expensive and not convenient to my office, so their Piccolo jars have transformed my lunch game, saving money and allowing me to eat better. We already order a larger jar for that inevitable weekday dinner when working late, or just exhaustion/laziness, come into play. We also feel food about the local and minimal-waste business model of Cibo Meals.