Do you deliver to my area?
Currently delivering to Metro Denver, North West Denver (Highlands, Sunnyside, Berkeley, Sloan’s Lake), Edgewater, Wheat Ridge, Applewood, Arvada, Westminster, Golden & North Lakewood. If you are located outside of our current delivery zone, we may be able to deliver to you on Wednesday instead of Tuesday, please contact us with your address to confirm this, email [email protected].
Please email [email protected] with any delivery area questions you might have.
How does the Cibo Meals ordering process work?
Great question! Here’s the breakdown:
Thursday – We send out an email with two new vegetarian meal options for the upcoming week, as well as posting them to our website, CiboMeals.com. You can place your order any time after the new meal options are released, and you can order as many jars as often as you want.
Sundays – You will receive a reminder-to-order email so you don’t miss out on our creative, ready-to-eat meals!
Mondays – Please order and pay online by 11:00 a.m. so we can shop for your ingredients fresh that day and be ready to cook up your order on Tuesday.
Tuesday between 3:00-7:00 p.m. – We deliver right to your doorstep (home or business). Your meals are prepared, cooked, and jarred fresh at Rocky Mountain Commissary in Arvada, CO earlier that day.
The next time you order from Cibo Meals, just leave your rinsed jars in a bag where we can grab them when we make your new delivery…easy, right?
We fully wash and sanitize the jars, lids, and cooler bags that are returned to us each week.
Dishes are prepared vegetarian and protein recommendations are always included in case you want to add this to your meal yourself.
Currently delivering to Metro Denver, North West Denver (Highlands, Sunnyside, Berkeley, Sloan’s Lake), Edgewater, Wheat Ridge, Applewood, Arvada, Westminster, Golden & North Lakewood.
What sizes are available to order?
Cibo Meals offers two Eco-friendly jar sizes to order from, both of which usually come with a side or topping option:
- Regular Cibo is a Quart size jar or 32 oz. (about 2 servings) for $23.00/jar + sales tax
- Piccolo Cibo is a Pint-size jar or 16 oz. (about 1 serving) for $13.50/jar + sales tax
What if I’m not home for my Cibo Meals delivery?
You do not have to be home for delivery. If this is your first order, you will receive our green cooler bag with your order. When you order again in the future, we just ask that you leave out your green cooler bag with your rinsed-out jars and plastic lids inside, and we will swap everything out with your new order! We also ask that you return the plastic ice packs (if included with delivery) inside your cooler bag.
Do you accommodate dietary preferences or restrictions?
We offer two vegetarian options every week, and often one of these options is also gluten-free, which will be noted on the meal option. We can also usually make your meal dairy-free if indicated it the Comments section of the order form when ordering. If you have additional dietary restrictions, please note these in the Comments section and we will try to accommodate you. We will let you know if we cannot accommodate your needs prior to preparing your order. Please note that we cook your meals in a shared kitchen space where gluten, nuts, and other food allergens may be present.
How long will my Cibo Meals last after delivery?
Since we use reusable Mason jars for our meals, which are known for their canning and pickling usefulness, most of our dishes should stay fresh for up to 3-4 days after delivery, if refrigerated withing a few hours of delivery. However, this does depend on the ingredients used and if the lid is opened and closed multiple times. Make sure to keep your jars refrigerated as soon as possible after delivery, and do not open and close it more than you need to, this will help to maintain the meal’s freshness. Many of our meals can also be frozen for 2-3 months, and should be defrosted at room temperature.
Can I freeze these meals to eat later?
Some meals will freeze better than others. Look for the freezer icon when placing your order if you intend to freeze something. To freeze our food, you will need to refrigerate the jar for at least 8 hours first to allow it to fully cool, then put it into the freezer. To reheat from frozen, leave the frozen jar out for at least 8 hours, or leave in your refrigerator for 12 hours. (This can take a while, so please plan accordingly). Depending on the frozen meal, you may want to add more broth/sauce/dressing to the jar in order to add some moisture.
HELP! I'm locked out of my Cibo Meals account.
For your own online security and our website’s security, after 2 failed login attempts, you are locked out of your account for 24 hours. If you want to reset your password please go to https://cibomeals.com/my-account/ and click ‘Lost your password’ in the lower left-hand corner under Log in. Once you’ve reset your password, please remember it and make sure if you have a password saving program on your phone, tablet, or computer, the new password is saved correctly there. Your username and password is case sensitive. If you fail your log in once, please double-check that you don’t have CAP lock or numlock on your keyboard turned on or not. In an effort to keep your information safe, we have a tight security in place. If you continue to have problem, please call 720-530-3140. We’re always happy to help!
I bought an 8-Pack Package, 10-Pack Package or Gift Certificate. What happens next?
- Store Credit for the amount purchased will be added to your account and a specific coupon code will be emailed to you. Please check your email for this code or login to your account and click Coupons on the left-hand side of your screen.
- For Packages only – Enjoy any meal options within the size package you bought (Regular or Piccolo) within 90 days of purchase.
- For Gift Certificates, you can purchase any amount you would like. During checkout, you will be asked “Send coupons to me” or “Gift coupons to someone else”. You will be able to enter the desired recipients email and message to them if you select the “Gift” option. Again, a specific coupon code will be generated for use when ordering.
- To use your store credit, please login to your account then place your order. You will see a bright green box with your specific coupon code when checking out. Click on this to apply your store credit until it runs out.
- You can purchase as many packages as many times as you want, each new package will have a new coupon code.
- Cannot be combined with any other coupon codes or discounts offered.
- Please contact us at [email protected] or call/text 720.530.3140 with any questions/issues.
I have other questions. How can I get an answer?